Previous article < Test your QBO integration
Broken QBO connections are indicated in Turvo by a red warning icon instead of the QBO icon. If you have a broken QBO connection, double-check your error codes by navigating to the Accounting Sync Analytics report and checking the descriptions.
User deletion warning
Important note: If the user that created your app in the Intuit Developer Dashboard is deleted from QBO or changes their password, the connection between Turvo and QBO will break. It is important to create your app with a universal user to avoid this error.
If the user changes their password:
- Navigate to the OAuth 2.0 Playground.
- Within the Step 1 section of the page, select the app from the drop-down menu and enter com.intuit.quickbooks.accounting for the scope to be selected.
- Click Get authorization code.
- In the Step 2 section of the page, click Get tokens and copy the access_tokens and refresh_tokens.
- Once the tokens are acquired, contact to Turvo Support with the tokens, your Client ID, and Client secret.
If the user is deleted from QBO:
- Disconnect the existing QBO integration.
- Create a new Intuit app.
- Create a Turvo Support Ticket and share the new credentials with Turvo Support. Turvo then updates the credentials and the integration will now work as expected.
Quickbooks error code 6000 for carrier invoices
When you experience the QBO 6000 error code for a carrier invoice, follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Update and replace all Quickbooks Online Carrier Cost line items in Integration hub that are mapped as Accounts Payable (A/P) Account Type and Detail Type to a different entity type that is not restricted by QBO.
If you need guidance on a specific entity type to map, this QuickBooks article outlines how to map general account ledgers in QBO.
- After all carrier cost line items in Integration hub have been updated from Accounts Payable in the Account Type and Detail Type, archive the carrier invoice that you experienced the error in.
- Test the updated mapping by creating a new $1.00 carrier invoice for the shipment to successful sync and initiate the green QB Integration hub logo.
QuickBooks Online Integration Articles
There are several steps to integrating QuickBooks Online to your Turvo tenant. The following article links are listed in order to help you navigate through QBO integration process:
- QuickBooks Online integration overview
- Create the App in your Intuit Developer Dashboard
- Complete the QBO App assessment questionnaire
- Complete the Production Settings in your Intuit Developer Dashboard
- Obtain your Credentials
- Connect your Turvo tenant to QuickBooks Online (QBO) via Integration hub
- Map Turvo to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) chart of accounts
- Test your QuickBooks Online (QBO) integration
- Turvo's QuickBooks Online (QBO) integration: Troubleshooting your integration