Previous article < Obtain your credentials
Now that you have completed the prerequisites in your Intuit developer dashboard, you are ready to integrate Turvo with QuickBooks Online (QBO) via Integration Hub.
Complete the below steps in order:
- Log in to Turvo and click your profile icon in the top right corner of the page. Then, select Admin console.
- Select the Integration Hub tile.
- Select the Quickbooks Online tile.
- Click the Integrate tab.
- Enter the Client ID and Client secret retrieved from QBO into the appropriate fields in the Connect block. Click CONNECT TO QUICKBOOKS to establish your connection.
Note: It may take a few minutes for the connection to complete. If it takes longer than 5 minutes and the CONNECT TO QUICKBOOKS button is still greyed out after refreshing the page, contact Turvo Support or your Turvo representative for further assistance.
Next steps to configure QuickBooks Online
Continue to the next step in the QBO integration process by reviewing the Map Turvo to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) chart of accounts article in the Turvo Help Center, or by selecting another QBO integration article below.
QuickBooks Online Integration Articles
There are several steps to integrating QuickBooks Online to your Turvo tenant. The following article links are listed in order to help you navigate through QBO integration process:
- QuickBooks Online integration overview
- Create the App in your Intuit Developer Dashboard
- Complete the QBO App assessment questionnaire
- Complete the Production Settings in your Intuit Developer Dashboard
- Obtain your Credentials
- Connect your Turvo tenant to QuickBooks Online (QBO) via Integration hub
- Map Turvo to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) chart of accounts
- Test your QuickBooks Online (QBO) integration
- Turvo's QuickBooks Online (QBO) integration: Troubleshooting your integration
Next article > Map Turvo to your QBO chart of accounts