Previous article < QBO integration overview
Complete the below steps in order:
- Go to the Intuit Developer site: https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/homepage
- Log in to your Intuit developer account and click Dashboard to navigate to the My Apps Dashboard. Then, click +Create an app.
Important Note: If the user that created your app in the Intuit Developer Dashboard is deleted from QBO, or changes their password, the connection between Turvo and QBO will break. It is important to create your app with a universal Intuit developer account to avoid this error. See Troubleshooting your integration for more information.
- Click QuickBooks Online and Payments.
- Name your app and then select the com.intuit.quickbooks.accounting checkbox for the API option in the Select a scope field.
Note: When both fields are complete, the create app button will change from blue to grey.
- Click Create app to save your changes.
Next steps to configure QuickBooks Online
Continue to the next step in the QBO integration process by reviewing the Complete the QBO App assessment questionnaire article in the Turvo Help Center, or by selecting another QBO integration article below.
QuickBooks Online Integration Articles
There are several steps to integrating QuickBooks Online to your Turvo tenant. The following article links are listed in order to help you navigate through QBO integration process:
- QuickBooks Online integration overview
- Create the App in your Intuit Developer Dashboard
- Complete the QBO App assessment questionnaire
- Complete the Production Settings in your Intuit Developer Dashboard
- Obtain your Credentials
- Connect your Turvo tenant to QuickBooks Online (QBO) via Integration hub
- Map Turvo to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) chart of accounts
- Test your QuickBooks Online (QBO) integration
- Turvo's QuickBooks Online (QBO) integration: Troubleshooting your integration
Next article > QBO App assessment questionnaire