Previous article < Configure RMIS in Integration Hub
Next article > Carrier fields ingested into Turvo from RMIS
Test the RMIS connection
Once your RMIS integration is successfully enabled, you can test the connection with one of the following testing methods:
- Have a carrier update their profile in RMIS
- Have a new carrier register in RMIS via a unique registration link
- Click “Force Delta” on a carrier profile within RMIS
To confirm data is syncing as intended:
- Log into the Turvo environment you are testing on (either sandbox or production).
- Find the carrier that you’ve updated, is newly registered, or you’ve conducted a “Force Delta” on, depending on which method you chose above.
- Confirm that the Details tab of the carrier’s profile has all required/expected fields. See the detailed mapping list to view the expected field mappings.
- Note: Any mappings that do not appear in the mappings list are not currently supported.
Important Note: If you’re enabling RMIS and are planning to migrate one year of historic shipment data you’ll need to first ingest carriers via TDI. If doing so, please ensure your carrier TDI file has the DOT number as the Turvo ID. For more information on ingesting carriers via TDI, see our Importing data with TDI article in the Help Center.
Reporting issues with your RMIS integration
If issues arise during testing or afterward, submit a request to Turvo Support and make sure to include the below information:
- Detailed information, including screenshots, around the issue that is occurring and any error messages you have received.
- FTP credentials and server information.
- API credentials, including ClientID, API version, and API password.
- RMIS portal credentials.
RMIS integration articles
Below is the list of articles detailing RMIS integration with Turvo:
- RMIS integration overview: This article provides a general overview of Turvo’s integration with RMIS.
- RMIS setup prerequisites: This article details the setup required in your tenant before RMIS integration can take place.
- Configure RMIS in Integration Hub: This article details the process to configure RMIS integration with your Turvo tenant.
- Test the RMIS integration: This article details the process of testing to confirm data is properly syncing between RMIS and your Turvo tenant.
- Carrier fields ingested into Turvo from RMIS: This article details the carrier fields ingested into Turvo via RMIS.