To help streamline your organization’s Turvo experience, users with Admin-level permissions and above can configure tenant level rules via the Admin console. The below article describes how to configure Shipment updates rules for the Users in your tenant.
Protip: Information on configuring the other business rules available in the Admin console can be found in the following articles:
- Locking shipments from changes
- Locking orders from changes
- Configuring business rules for carrier accounts
- Configuring business rules for customer accounts
- Configuring business rules for payments
- Configuring business rules for shipments
- Configuring business rules for emails
Important note: We recommend updating rules during low-use hours, or when minimal users are using the system. Rules can be updated at any time, but low-traffic hours help ensure a low risk of rule implementation clash.
Locating User rules
To access business rules for users:
- Navigate to the Admin console by clicking on your profile icon in the top right corner of your dashboard
- Select Admin console from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Rules card.
- On the Rules page, click the User header in the column to the left, if not already selected.
Configuring User rules
- To begin configuring your tenant's User rules, click the Shipment updates header to expand.
Important note: It can take up to 30 minutes for a rule to take effect in Turvo. Once a rule is enabled for your tenant, the rule will be locked from future changes up to 30 minutes. You can view whether a rule is locked by the notification to the right of the rule line.
- To unlock the rule, click the circular arrows to the right after the displayed time has passed.
The Invitation section of the User rules allows you to decide whether or not you want to send an invitation to newly added users.
Note: You can enable this configuration at any time. When you enable it, you have the option to send invitations to any users added while this rule was toggled off.
After each configuration is saved, you’ll see the Update rules? pop up. It’s important to note any rules enabled or disabled will affect your entire tenant. You can also choose to force all users in your tenant to refresh in order to apply the changes using the provided checkbox. To continue with the setup, click YES.