The Turvo Community is collaborative space where you can post questions and ideas, or provide answers to questions asked by other users. Community posts are associated with releavant use-case and product related topics of discussion that are managed by Turvo.
You can search for keywords in the Search bar in order to find relevant community posts or browse the community discussion topics. You can also subscribe to topics or posts and get email notifications when somebody creates a new post or adds a comment.
To become a member of the Turvo Community, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Create a Community sign in profile
Note: If you already have a profile or are already signed in, skip to the next step.
Go to the Turvo Help Center home page and click the Sign in link in the top-right side of the page.
The Sign in to Turvo window opens. Click Sign up.
The Sign up window opens. Complete the fields by typing your information into each field and then click the Sign up button.
After you submit your information, you will receive a welcome email that you use to verify your email address and complete the sign up process.
Step 2: Sign in to the Community
Navigate back to the Community sign in window and enter your email address and password you created during the sign up process and click the Sign in button.
Final Step: Access the Community topics
You can now access the Turvo Community. Click the Community links in the header of the Help Center Home Page or the Community content block.
The list of Community topics include:
- How to Join the Turvo Community: This topic links to this Help Center article and helps new users get access to Community. Do not post to this topic.
- New to Turvo: Ask questions about getting started using Turvo. If it is a product related question try searching for your topic in the Help Center before posting your question.
- Product Updates: Discover Turvo product enhancements and new feature release related updates. You can also find Turvo Academy updates and release webinar information in this topic.
- Product Questions and Answers: Get product related questions answered by our Product Managers or your industry peers in this topic.
- Product Enhancements: Share your product improvement and enhancements with our Product Team.