The following list outlines different errors that can appear when uploading orders through the Turvo Data Importer (TDI) tool in Turvo.
Some errors appear as a black pop-up at the bottom of the screen when attempting to upload a file, whereas others will appear in a downloadable error .csv file after the file has been uploaded. Screenshots below reflect which type of error indicator will be generated.
Use the information below to find common errors, understand why they occur, and resolve them.
Common upload errors
- Error message: “Invalid Csv Headers. Upload file with headers using CSV Template”
- Reason: This error happens if the column headers in the file do not match the headers on the server. This can appear if any of the table column headers are changed OR removed.
- Resolution: To resolve this error, ensure that no changes were made to the column headers from the original file. Even empty/unused columns must remain. If needed, you can re-download the template file and make sure all headers in your current file match the original file.
- Error message: “There is no masterdata for customer with id of <wrongIDinfile>”
- Reason: This error occurs if you have entered a value or text in the customer.key field that does not correspond to a customer in Turvo.
- Resolution: In order to resolve this error, ensure you’re inputting the correct customer key.**
**To learn how to find your upload IDs that correspond to this master data see Locating upload IDs.
- Error Message: “Customer.Key is mandatory, it cannot be blank”
- Reason: This error will be displayed if you have left the Customer.Key field blank.
- Resolution: In order to resolve this error ensure that you add a customer for each order before trying to upload again.
- Error Message: “Order.Key cannot be blank”
- Reason: This error will be displayed if you have left the Order.Key column blank in .csv file.
- Resolution: In order to resolve this error ensure that you add an Order.Key for each order before trying to upload again.
- Error Message: “Invalid Start.Date/End.Date 2020.03.19/2020-40-40"
- Reason: The user has entered date format in a non-standard way or invalid date, for example 2020.03.19 or 2020-40-40 for Start.Date and End.Date columns in csv.
- Resolution: In order to resolve this error, you must ensure that the format of the date is as follows: YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS
- Error Message: "Invalid file name prefix which does not match the configured entity."
- Reason: The Invalid file name prefix error will display if you have created a filename that does not match the appropriate format. There is a requirement that the filename should be prefixed with the entity name, otherwise it will fail.
- Resolution: In order to resolve this error, you must ensure you’re naming the file with the prefix “order”. For example : 'order_NewOrders.csv' or 'order_Location123.csv.' Change the blue text to suit your appropriate filename.
- Error Message: “Please contact Turvo support with the ID provided in DiagnosticValue field”
- Reason: This is a generic error message that will display when any of the other errors do not apply.
- Resolution: Reach out to Turvo Support for assistance.