Claiming your tenant confirms that this is your company’s official Turvo account to the Turvo network.
Claiming your tenant will allow you to:
- Manage users, permissions, and visibility
- Integrate with your existing systems
- Streamline billing and payments
- Customize Turvo to meet your needs with specific configurations and insights
This article covers:
How to claim your tenant
To claim your tenant, click the Claim your company button in the top right corner of the screen after you have accepted your Turvo invite and have logged in.
Enter in the required details, including your name, email address, and phone number. You will also be required to indicate that you are authorized to claim this tenant on behalf of your organization.
Click the checkbox, and then click REQUEST CLAIM to submit. After requesting to claim, you will receive a confirmation message on your screen and Turvo will review and verify your credentials.
You will also receive an email alerting you that your claim is being processed.
How to complete your Company Profile
Once your information has been verified, you will receive an email asking you to complete your tenant setup. Open the email and click COMPLETE SETUP to continue.
Input and verify specific company information. Ensure your company name, tax ID (or MC number for carriers), company address, timezone, and company contact information are filled in and correct. Then, click CONTINUE.
You have the opportunity to add various company logos. Please note that under each logo specific accepted files types, file sizes, and image dimensions are provided. You can upload your logos, or click Skip this step to move on.
- Top bar logo: Appears on every page of your Turvo tenant in the top left corner of the screen. Typically, this is your standard company/product logo.
- Document & email logo: This logo appears in documents generated from Turvo and emails sent from Turvo. If you have a specific logo you use as a header on documents, use that here.
- Account logo: The logo added here will be what your sharing partners see when you collaborate with them in Turvo.
The last step before finishing your company profile is to ensure that all invited users have the correct permissions and are actually users that should be accessing Turvo. All users that have been invited to your tenant will appear on this page in a list. From here, you can edit their permissions level, or hover over the user row and click on the small X that appears on the right side to delete them from your tenant.
Click FINISH SETUP and your tenant will be claimed. You’ll now be able to benefit from being a part of the Turvo network collaborating with partners across the supply chain.
Now that your tenant is claimed, review the Get Started section in our Help Center to learn more.