If you are an authorized user for your company, you can open a request with our support team if you, or another user in your organization, is experiencing a Turvo issue and cannot find a solution in the Help Center.
Important note: Only authorized users in your organization can submit a request for assistance. If you do not see the Submit a request option in the Help Center, contact your company's Turvo administrator. They can help you solve the problem or submit a request on your behalf.
This article covers:
- Creating a new support request
- Viewing submitted support requests
Step 1: Create a new request
Click Submit a request in the top right corner of the page.
Note: If you do not see this option, contact your company's Turvo administrator to submit a support ticket on your behalf.
Step 2: Complete the request form
Fill out the Submit a request form by providing as many details as you can:
- CC (optional): Add colleagues' email addresses if you want them to get updates on the issue.
- Subject (required): Include a summary of the issue in this field (it will be the issue title).
- Description of Issue or Request (required): Provide as much detail about the issue as you can including any steps you have taken to try to resolve the issue and how long you have been experiencing the issue:
- Which user is experiencing the problem?
- What is happening that should not be happening?
- What is not happening that should be happening?
- Provide a step-by-step reproduction of the issue
- Search criteria or report criteria used (if applicable)
- Report name
- Include identifying numbers: Shipment #, Driver #, Invoice #, etc.
- Issue Type (required): Click the Issue Type and select an applicable option from the dropdown:
- Enhancement Request: Select this type to request a enhancement to an existing Turvo feature or request a new Turvo feature.
- General Question: If you can't find the answer you need in the Help Center or if you have a general support question, select this type.
- Report an Issue: Select this type to report a bug or something that is not working in Turvo.
- Configuration/Task Request: Select this type if you need to enable a feature or configuration in your tenant that is not self-serve.
- Priority (required): Select a priority based on the following criteria.
- Low: A minor feature or function of Turvo is unavailable or you have a general usage question. All non-production (Sandbox) requests default to Low priority.
- Normal: Key functionality is not available but a workaround is available.
- High: Key functionality is not available and there is no workaround.
- Urgent: System-wide outage with no workaround available.
- Attachments: Upload files to the request that help explain the issue or question. For screenshots, include the entire page (including the URL) instead of a pop-up window or a small screenshot without much detail.
Final Step: Submit the completed form to Turvo support
After you include all the information for your request, click the Submit button. Your request is sent to Turvo's support analysts for review.
View submitted support requests
You can view your organization's submitted support requests from the Help Center:
Click the icon to the right-side of your profile name in the top right corner of the Help Center home page. Then, click Requests in the drop-down.
The My requests page displays the list of requests you submitted, requests that you are CC'd on, and all the requests submitted by your organization.
If there are several requests, use the Search requests field to find the requests you are looking for. Or, sort requests by their status using the Status drop-down.