Warehouse locations may have one or more substatuses in Turvo. You can manage substatuses at both the location level and the customer location level in Turvo.
You can add and remove substatuses at the location and customer location levels, and group by substatuses in inventory listview seeing all of your substatus information for an item on one screen. You can also filter and export the by substatus from the order listview screen.
Protip: You can Group by substatus in the inventory list view. See our Managing Inventory 2.0 in Turvo article to learn how.
Manage Substatuses at the Location Level
To manage substatuses at the location level, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Locations and select the location you want to manage substatuses for.
- Click the Details tab and expand the Warehouse section.
- Click Substatuses.
- Here, you can either edit substatuses that have already been created, or you can create a new one. To create a new one, click + Add substatus.
- Add the sub-status information and then click SAVE to save your changes.
Manage Substatuses at the Customer Location Level
To manage sub-statuses at the customer location level, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Accounts > Customers and select the customer whose location you want to manage substatuses for.
- Click the Locations tab and click Warehouses.
- Click the warehouse whose substatuses you want to manage and then click Substatuses.
Note: Click anywhere on the warehouse except the name.
- Here, you can either edit substatuses that have already been created, or you can create a new one by clicking + Add Substatus.
- Click SAVE to save your changes.