The Shipment Exception 360 report in Turvo Analytics was designed to allow you to see the root cause and trends among shipment exceptions created in your tenant.
Watch the video below to learn how this report works, as well as how to create your own reports for specific exception-related data. Then, check out the best practices below.
Best practices to get the most out of this report:
- Make sure you set the correct date range in the top right to start.
- If you would like to be able to identify who is most frequently responsible for exceptions in the "Exception by responsible party" histogram, make sure exceptions that are created in your tenant have the Responsible party field filled in.
- Make sure exception statuses are being updated to provide a current picture of exception statuses in the "Exception by status" histogram.
- Hover over histogram bars to see additional information or click to drill down.
- Use the filter menu on the right side to see more specific data points.
- Create your own custom workbooks using the Shipment Exception 360 data source to see additional data and statistics. For instance, you can create a workbook to see which carriers are associated with the most exceptions on your tenant, or see individual drivers responsible for certain exceptions among many other data. Watch the video for more information!
Find out more about exceptions: